Accountant Job at House of Ravissant (HOR)
- Company: House of Ravissant (HOR),
- Deadline Date: 17th March, 2019
- Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Finance
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
- Date Posted: 14th March, 2019
House of Ravissant (HOR), a Nigerian owned organisation dealing in international and local logistics with head office in Ikota, VGC, Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Duties will include the following:
- Preparation of monthly Management and financial accounts
- Remittance of statutory deductions, Payroll, tax and pension administration
- Establish, control and manage chart of accounts
- Ensure compliance with statutory authorities and audit requirements.
- Ensure timely postings and reconciliations are done
- Cash flow Management
- Preparation of monthly budget of inflows and outflows
- Proper planning of expenses before they are actually incurred
- Validate all requests before payment is made to ensure judicious use of cash
- Attend to such other matters as may be required from time to time
- Candidate must have HND or B.Sc with at least two (2) years’ experience in a similar role (ACA or ACCA qualification and candidates with auditing experience will have an added advantage).
- Also, knowledge of financial software packages, PC Proficiency is desirable.
- Only candidates living in Lekki/Obalende/Lagos Island/Ajah axis will be considered.
- N60,000 to N100,000 per month, depending on experience and qualifications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in Microsoft word format) to:email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements will be shortlisted