Auditor Job at Greensprings School
- Company: Greensprings School
- Deadline Date: 23rd March, 2019
- Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Finance
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
- Date Posted: 12th March, 2019
Greensprings School is an international co-educational services limited comprising of Preparatory School, Elementary School and Secondary School. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society. We value our students, employees and other stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Auditor
Job Location: Lagos
Essential Values, Behaviours and Attitudes
- All staff members are expected to actively promote and demonstrate the seven core values of the school:
- Child Centredness
- The school expects all staff members to uphold themselves in a manner that inspires and encourages outstanding behaviour within the organisation.
- The school reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the school.
- In some circumstances, the job holder may be required to undertake other duties and responsibilities of a similar post in order to support workload peaks and skill shortages to ensure priorities are met.
Qualification, Skills and Abilities
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Completed or undergoing ICAN
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Auditor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ensuring high standards of discipline and work ethics
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong motivational skills
- Versatile and Resourceful.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted