Client Relationship Manager Job at Medsaf Nigeria
- Company: Medsaf Nigeria
- Deadline Date: 2nd April, 2019
- Specialization: Customer Service
- Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
- Date Posted: 2nd March, 2019
Medsaf is a global organization with a headquarter in the United States and a presence in Nigeria. We believe that quality medication is a fundamental human right. Medsaf is a curated medication marketplace for African hospitals and pharmacies. We focus on bringing high quality medication manufacturers directly to pharmacies and hospitals, using our Medsaf platform. Our platform provides hospitals and pharmacies with access to credit, inventory management and logistics. It’s a one-stop procurement service!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Client Relationship Manager
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- We are currently looking for a Client Relationship Manager (M/F) to join our team in Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
- The key purpose of this job role is to effectively manage both customer relationships and transactions.
Want to be our Next Revolutionary?
- If long working hours don’t bother you, if you are ready for a new challenge that will not only impact the lives of many people in your country but make you grow as a person and in the business, if you are ambitious enough to be part of a very selective A-team and be part of a fast-growing business, then this is the right position!
- Completed University Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or equivalent experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- 4+ years in business development, relationship management or sales.
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data.
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Comfortable working with Key Performance Indicators and other metrics to track growth.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet demanding deadlines
- Transportation a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Fluency in English.