Customer Care Representative Job at PAS Solar Limited
- Company: PAS Solar Limited
- Deadline Date: 9th March, 2019
- Specialization: Customer Service
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Abuja
- Date Posted: 2nd March, 2019
PAS Solar Limited is a solar energy company providing Electricity to Off-Grid customers for an affordable monthly fee.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Care Representative
Job Location: Abuja
Reports To: Customer Care Supervisor
Support: Regional Area Manager/Retail Sales Supervisor/Shop Managers/Lead Technicians
- As an Inbound and Outbound Contact Center member you have an opportunity to challenge yourself and help our customer achieve their energy solution.
- You are the voice of PAS SOLAR brand to our customers as such you are expected to represent our brand, products and services with each interaction you have with a customer or potential customer.
- In this role you are expected to adhere to the established performance indicators of the department and that customer enthusiasts are created through the promotion of PAS SOLAR products and services.
- You will carry out outbound contacts to all PAS SOLAR customers in accordance with our after-sales debt management processes.
Essential Competencies, Duties and Responsibilities (Including but not limited to)
Functional Success Factors:
- Ability to engage in the day-to-day activities related to the operation of the Call Center (Customer Care Team).
- Provide effective customer service to customer and potential customers and follow proper process.
- Provide support, report and resolve customer concerns and complaints regarding technical issues and follow-up interactions with customers to check on level of satisfaction.
- Acts as a source of information to customers by answering questions, escalating issues, follow-ups and gives instructions to customers as necessary.
- You are expected to identify and escalate priority issues, complete call logs, maintain and update customer data in CRM.
- Ensure effective monitoring and response to incoming customer SMS and respond as necessary to resolve any customer issues and concerns.
- You are expected to follow performance metrics per call center process to increase efficiency.
- Support fellow Customer Care Team by attending appropriate training.
- You are expected to apply all necessary knowledge and skills on the job regarding phone interactions with our internal and external customers.
- Attends company training and contribute to the overall company growth and company initiatives.
Managing Customer Service:
- Ability to maintain a high-level customer service culture reinforced by effective customer interaction and follow-ups.
- Effectively executing customer follow-up to encourage adherence to payment plan.
- Coordinate with the Retail Supervisor in resolving product recovery process from unpaid clients.
- Exceptional knowledge of and adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance to customers by educating them on products based on clients’ needs and desires.
- Aligns team with activities that will ensure Call Center Performance goals are met.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of product guidelines, utilization and product performance.
- Provide support to the technical team by tracking and following up on new installations as well as follow up confirmation calls.
- Responsible for updating and tracking customer payment in the system.
- Provide payment support to the mobile money agents on and troubleshoot any technical and payment issues.
- Coordinate with Retail Sales Supervisor, Retail Area Manager and Shop Manager to compile and update installation data into the database.
Key Performance Attributes
- Excellent verbal communication, listening and phone skills.
- Good motivational skills and enthusiasm.
- You are a strong problem solver and able to understand and adapt to customers’ needs.
- You are a strong communicator with great customer service orientation.
- Excellence data entry skills and attention to details.
- Strong persuasive and resilience skills (ability to work well under pressure and high stress.
- Strong positive attitude.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- 6 months to 1 Year minimum experience in Customer Service, Call Center or Sales.
- Candidate must be fluent in Hausa and English.
- B.Sc./HND/OND or equivalent work experience preferred
- Working knowledge of computer systems (MS Office, Web understanding)
- Ability to move around the office and Call Center environment
- Ability to operate office computer and other equipment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApplicants should include ‘Customer Care Representative’ in the email subject header.
Note: Job description may be subject to change without notice