Front Desk Officer Job at Critical Rescue International (CRI
- Company: Critical Rescue International (CRI)
- Deadline Date: 30th March, 2019
- Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
- Date Posted: 28th February, 2019
Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary healthcare, emergency and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Provide front-desk administrative function with focus on customer service and customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
Follow all policies and procedures laid out by the company and contracting company including but limited to
- Company Policy and Procedures
- Medical Treatment Policy and Procedures
- HSE Policy and Procedures
- Operational Policy and Procedures
- Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties
- Greet visitors warmly and register guests/patients, direct guests/patients as needed
- Manage billing and payment activities for clinics
- Complete other administration duties as assigned
- Ensure appropriate stock of consumables, performing daily and monthly stock counts and reconciliation
- Assist with other duties as assigned, such as on-site Wellness Programs, Site Medical Education, Occupational Health Testing, Administrative Duties, Etc.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Measurable generation of income for the organization for assigned services and products.
- Continued positive client satisfaction and feedback.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org