Graduate Commercial Operations Intern Recruitment at Baker Hughes
- Company: Baker Hughes
- Deadline Date: 16th April, 2019
- Specialization: Graduates / Freshers
- Work Level: Internship
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Rivers (PH)
- Date Posted: 16th March, 2019
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Commercial Operations Intern – SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship
Job ID: 3266775
Job Location: Onne, Rivers
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Headquarters
- The SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program is designed to give recent college/university graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- Spanning a duration of 12 months only, the program combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
The Commercial Ops Intern will be responsible for:
- Training in commercial accountability o Deal machine training – correct usage of DM – express path vs non -express, relevant documentation uploaded to DM, etc.o Deal machine management to support data accuracy (Tableau) o Tableau training – for reportingo Follow critical process steps – RFQ/quote/PO review and approvals, ITO/OTR handover, BOX updates, etc.
- Prepare simple operational quotes for spares and repairs
- Prepare commercial proposals – review technical specifications, work closely with Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc.
- Ensure compliance with contract commitments, support discussions with customers – coordinating with other functions as required
- Support handover meetings with Project Management and execution
- Manage customer commercial tracker in conjunction with OTR
- Support intercompany transactions As a valuable member of our team, SSA IGNITE interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Recent college/university graduate with no more than 1-1.5 years’ work experience /or with national service discharge (if applicable)
- Authorized to work in country full-time and without restriction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change