Graduate Quantity Surveyor Job at Efficacy Construction Company
- Company: Efficacy Construction Company
- Deadline Date: 27th March, 2019
- Specialization: Graduates / Freshers
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
- Date Posted: 13th March, 2019
Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian-based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Quantity Surveyor, NYSC
Job Location: Lagos
Job Functions: Civil Engineering and Construction, Building Technology and Engineering Designs.
Required competencies for this job include:
- GPS, geodetic and satellite surveying
- Applicable surveying procedures, standards and instruments
- Automated survey systems
- Applicable boundary laws, rules and regulations.
- Legal research methods
- Reading and interpreting applicable plans, schematics, blueprints and maps
- The use of surveying tools, equipment and instruments
- Planning, coordinating and handling multiple projects within area of responsibility to meet short and long term deadlines
- Leading, assigning, reviewing and monitoring the work of others
- Serving Corps Member (2019)
- You must be computer literate
- You must be result oriented, self-motivated and with a positive attitude
- You must have the ability to think laterally and able interact and deal with employees effectively
- You must portray a fair leadership style and be easily approachable for employees at all levels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.