Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Five3 Nigeria Limited
- Company: Five3 Nigeria Limited
- Deadline Date: 20th March, 2019
- Specialization: Graduates / Freshers
- Work Level: Entry Level (Trainee)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
- Date Posted: 14th March, 2019
Five3 Nigeria Limited is a dynamic firm, we operate locally and internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
- Five3NigeriaLimited is currently in need of a graduate trainee who is willing to be trained regarding management and development program conducted in the company and has to work side by side under the supervision of the senior employees.
- A graduate trainee is trained about all the aspects of business management. Responsibilities that a graduate trainee needs to perform are listed as follows.
- A graduate trainee is required to attend all their training classes which give them basic information about various sectors of the company such as management,finance,banking etc.
- A graduate trainee may work under the supervision of senior employers and may be asked to do research work for the company. They may be asked to document the trend of the budget of the company and other such related work.
- A graduate trainee may sometimes be required to visit different working fields in order to get on hand working experience.
- A graduate trainee may be required to make presentations which a training session demands on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
- A graduate trainee has to pass the entire test in order to work for our company and needs to show his or her competence for working.
- A graduate trainee may be asked to keep records for the company and may be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org