Home Economics Educator Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Company: Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Deadline Date: 1st March, 2019
- Specialization: Education / Teaching / Training
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
- Date Posted: 16th February, 2019
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Home Economics Educator
Job Location: Lagos
- The Home Economics Educator will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Teaches concepts and skills in foods and nutrition, clothing and textiles, home management, family relationships, and consumer education to students utilizing course of study adopted by the Board of Education.
- Candidates must possess minimum of a Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd.)/BSc Nutrition or other related subjects.
- A Postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years of teaching experience in a good school environment.
- Sound communication skills.
- IT savvy.
Note: Only qualified CV will be shortlisted.