I.T Officer Job at Intuivar Limited
- Company: Intuivar Limited
- Deadline Date: 28th March, 2019
- Specialization: Information Technology / ICT
- Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Cross River
- Date Posted: 14th March, 2019
Intuivar Limited – Our client is a terminal operator with the mandate to provide integrated maritime and logistics solutions to both inbound and outbound traffic for the South South, South East and North Central markets of Nigeria. Investments in equipment and terminal capital development has led to improved port infrastructural development, port logistics and services in terms of berthing of vessels, cargo discharge, storage and delivery. The organization has gone through restructuring and is strategically positioned to become the premier terminal operator in Africa.
We have been engaged to search for and identify exceptional talents to join the organization and help fulfill its vision within the capacity below:
Job Position: I.T Officer
Job Location: Calabar, Cross River
Job Level: Supervisory
Duties and Responsibilities
- Technical Support – this includes the helpdesk administration i.e. providing support to the users within the organization and Local Area Network support.
- System support – monitor system license and patch update
- I.T operations – this includes the timely weekly backup of systems within the organization and recovery operations when necessary and required.
- Analyzes the business requirements of all departments to determine their technological needs.
- Performs troubleshooting on WAN, WLAN and LAN
- Administration of Microsoft Dynamics (Navision)
- Administration of SQL database infrastructure and Windows server
- Management of the technical functionalities of organizational intercom and CCTv systems
- Management of the organization’s website and other web applications
- Assists in the management of the ICT development and deployment plan within the organization
- Preserve all IT assets and maintain proper documentations for regular system operation,purchases, approvals, changes, incident etc.
Qualification and Experience
- Good HND/University Degree in Computer Science or any other degree
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant work experience relevant ICT work experience
- Relevant I.T certification preferably in SQL, various Microsoft certification including Microsoft
- Dynamics (Navision)
- Knowledge of the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code
- Working Knowledge of port and shipping industry is of critical advantage
- Applications Support
- Network Administration and Help Desk Support
- Infrastructure and Hardware Support
- Database Design and Management
- IT Project Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com quoting the job title as the subject of the email.