- Company: Norak Technologies Limited
- Deadline Date: 23rd February, 2019
- Specialization: Education / Teaching / Training
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
- Date Posted: 18th February, 2019
Norak Technologies Limited is an IT Solutions and Consulting Company. Since its establishment the company has emerged as one of the leading solutions provider and consultant in the Nigerian IT space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: ICT Instructor
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT/Computer
- The ICT instructor will be a resource point for issues regarding use of our software products and information systems that they are providing training in. The trainer is also responsible for the production of written manuals and user guides.
- The ICT instructor will facilitate learning to ensure that all teaching, learning and assessment that occur within the remit of this post, meet the requirements of the company and any relevant awarding bodies leading to student success.
- The ICT instructor will also be in charge of Curriculum development, syllabus structure and lesson planning in line with international bodies guidelines, with the ability to manage a group of 25 or more students in theory and practical activities.
- The ICT Instructor will ensure that students are well equipped to meet and exceed the requirements for success in their courses. And have systems in place that will enable effective monitoring of students’ performance and attainment levels.
- Holds National/International qualification in Computer Science; Information Systems Technology up to an OND/HND/BSc level or equivalent in related subjects
- Experience: 2 years
- Software development and programming.
- Social media and digital marketing; installations and support
- Writing end user products and materials such as user training, tutorial and instruction manuals. online help, and operating and maintenance instructions.
- Candidates within and around Lagos Main land are preferable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume to: email@example.com