Ikogwe International Limited Recruitment for Account Officer
- Company: Ikogwe International Limited
- Deadline Date: 20th March, 2019
- Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Finance
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Edo
- Date Posted: 7th March, 2019
Ikogwe International Limited is a fully registered travels and tours company located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. We facilitate student’s admission process into foreign University and colleges around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Edo
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, income statements, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Creates and maintains cash flow analysis
- Manages and updates all payroll information for employees in the organization
- Keeps records of all the organization’s bank transactions and update account payable and receivable
- Coordinates billings with outside service providers and vendors
- Assists the Lead, Accounts with tax calculation and all related matters for the company
- Assists the Lead, Accounts in financial data management by developing, implementing and maintaining financial data bases, as well as establishing and monitoring control procedures
- Assists in creating and maintaining document retention systems for legal documents and assist in establishing standard operating procedures when it comes to finance both internally and externally
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Prepares statutory accounts and detailed monthly management accounts.
- Maintains constant communication with clients and top management providing them with quality services.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Accounting or Banking and Finance.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a structured accounting department.
- Full Knowledge and grasp of Accounting terms and procedures.
- Must possess knowledge and practical use of accounting software.
- Proficiency in numbers
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Must possess excellent analytic skills
- Must be driven and handle the thorough analysis of financial data and information
- Highly organized and must be capable of solving problem.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Keen attention for detail
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel, PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org