RF Engineer (Internship) at Enextgen wireless
- Company: Enextgen wireless
- Deadline Date: 2nd March, 2019
- Specialization: Graduates / Freshers
- Work Level: Internship
- Job Type: Intern
- Location(s): Lagos
- Date Posted: 23rd February, 2019
Enextgen Wireless is a Telecommunication engineering company in Lagos State. We conduct the National Independent Broadband Quality Reporting on all LTE network providers in Nigeria.
We are looking for a dedicated, proactive and enthusiastic individual for the post of
Job Position: RF Engineer (Internship)
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an entry-level RF Engineer to join our team for an internship. The candidate will be responsible for collecting drive test data in Lagos and other major cities in Nigeria.
- Coordinate drive routes and update maps.
- Responsible for collecting drive data at the cellular site level and per cluster.
- Analyze data with collection tools for coverage, dropped calls and pilot pollutions make recommendations.
- Assist in implementing solutions and providing reports in a timely manner.
- Setup, calibrate and maintain testing equipment for various testing scenarios.
- Understand data collection expectations, deliverables, and time constraints.
- Create daily summary emails and reports for tracking purposes.
- Operate basic lab tools such as Oscilloscope, Multimeters, Power Supplies, Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Frequency generators etc.
- Should have a good understanding of engineering concepts and must show aptitude and desire to learn.
- Must be able to understand technical procedures.
- Must be able to read maps, work a GPS and follow instructions.
- Proficient in office computer applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with a scripting language such as Python.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Undergraduates studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer science, Information Technology or any related subjects.
- Available for a minimum of 6 months.
- Pre NYSC, NYSC with Bachelor’s or HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer science or Information Technology minimum of a Second Class Upper degree.
- Verified posting or call up letter to Lagos.
- OND Graduates looking for a year placement will also be considered.
- Age limit of 27 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Note: Applications without cover letter will not be considered.