Sales/Marketing Executive Job at Actolog Limited
- Company: Actolog Limited
- Deadline Date: 1st March, 2019
- Specialization: Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR
- Work Level: Executive (Director, Head of Dept)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
- Date Posted: 20th February, 2019
Actolog Limited is an Information Technology Support Solutions Company formed by a group of professionals with the goal of redefining service delivery and adding value to clients’ infrastructure. We supply, install and maintain some of the best brands of UPS and Power Protection Equipment in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales/Marketing Executive – UPS, Data Center and IT Infrastructure Solutions
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop and implement marketing plan to promote organization’s products and ensure achievement of her business objectives.
- Develop and manage extensive corporate client portfolio
- Liaise with required officers to establish and achieve expected targets.
- To ensure the establishment and implementation of Actolog’s product’s advertising, sales promotion and marketing research objectives.
- Ready to meet set marketing targets/goals
- Assist in formulating business development policies for management consideration.
- Work with the Marketing manager to coordinate the activities of marketing unit to ensure effective implementation of commercial policies and guidelines.
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly and Annual report/Forecast on the Business direction of target clients.
- A minimum First degree related field.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years ICT/Datacenter Marketing experience
- Proposal/Technical report packaging
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting
- Public Speaking, Research, Writing
- Sales Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales team members
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning skills
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title.