Technical Customer Support Representative Job at Tek Experts
- Company: Tek Experts
- Deadline Date: 7th April, 2019
- Specialization: Customer Service
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
- Date Posted: 8th March, 2019
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Customer Support Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- Are you a natural problem solver? Do you love delivering great customer service? Do you have an interest in different technologies and IT? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction
- Supported by our quality assurance team, subject matter experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service.
What we’re looking for
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the primary technical customer support contact, deliver technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with colleagues from other teams as needed to resolve customer problems
- Take, own and close the customer support requests as assigned, seeking support where required
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Fully document every query, including all resolution steps to ensure documentation best practices
Qualifications and Competences
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or related technical field.
- Minimum of 1 year technical support experience.
- Customer support experience A thorough knowledge of how to delight customers.
- Strong relationship management – A collaborative nature and act as a technical advisor to customers wishing to upgrade
- Clear communicator – Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus proactive listening skills.