Workshop Technician Job at SPIE Oil & Gas
- Company: SPIE Oil & Gas
- Deadline Date: 16th March, 2019
- Specialization: Oil & Gas / Energy
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Rivers (PH)
- Date Posted: 15th February, 2019
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Poistion: Workshop Technician – M/F
Reference number: 2019-11029
Job Location: Nigeria
Contract: Permanent Contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the maintenance field on offshore oil and gas installations
- Trade Certification and OND or Higher Qualification in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Experience in the use of precision tools, machinery and equipment such as lathe, vertical milling machine, drill press, hydraulic press, band saw, welder, grinder and a variety of cutting tools and equipment.
- Fabricate and shape parts such as tools and machine parts out of metal
- Maintenance, repair and alteration of machinery, machine parts, tools and equipment
- Set up, adjust and operate all of the basics machines tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operations
- Minimum level of experience required: 3 years or more.
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency).